Popular Posts

Flickr Images

Labels

05 November 2015

His and Hers: Basic Facts

  • 6:30 PM
  • by

I don't usually share about Marc and I's relationship in public. However, since I occasionally gush about him in social media, I figured that you ought to know about the basic facts of my favorite.

Hopefully, I can keep up with this series since I personally find it a cute way for you to get to know Marc and I as a couple and know how different we are as individuals. Luckily, Marc's game with it, I think.

The idea originally came from apairofpears.com

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit, sed diam nonummy nibh euismod tincidunt ut laoreet dolore magna Veniam, quis nostrud exerci tation ullamcorper suscipit lobortis nisl ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook